Radical hospitality comes from a committed loving church family who wants to share the love of Jesus Christ with everyone who comes through our doors. At HHUMC we feel it is our responsibility to welcome and serve each person who comes to our church each Sunday. Our goal is to create an atmosphere of warmth and personal welcome while providing a “safe” environment for people to take their next step towards Christ.
Training will be offered in the following areas:
- Helping with special hospitality events such as our family life events, Octomber, Chili event, etc.
- Be a Greeter on Sunday mornings at the 10:30 a.m. service.
- Be a Greeter for special occasions such as, Christmas Eve, Maundy Thursday, Easter, etc.
- Usher- Pass out bulletins, collect offering, help with seating.
- Welcome Center – Assist visiting guests in the Lobby at the 10:30 a.m.
- Service, help answer questions about church ministry and family life events.
- Help with gift bags for 1st time visitors